cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Tableau Analytics Extension

Enable Tableau Analytics Extension

Hello,

I want to use the Datarobot integration with Tableau through the Tableau Analyitcirs Extensions API feature based on this article: 

https://docs.datarobot.com/en/docs/release/public-preview/mlops-preview/tableau-extension.html

Apparently, the feature is off by default. Can you please help me to enable this feature flag for my account?  

Thanks,

Amir

4 Replies
Cyant_DR
DataRobot Alumni

Hi Amir, 

Thank you for posting your question in the Community. I am connecting with the PM associated to Tableau <-> DR integration to help answer your question. I'll either have her connect with you or I'll follow-up with you ASAP to help move this along for you. 

Hello Amir, 

Thank you for your patience here. Enabling the Tableau Analytics Extension API feature currently is not a feature that is available within the App2 environment at this time. Please let us know if you have any additional questions surrounding your experience and we'll be more than happy to assist. 

Thanks, 

Corey

Thank you for your response. Is there any timeline for its availability on app2? 

0 Kudos

Currently, there are different initiatives surrounding the trial that the various teams are working on. Surrounding this particular feature I cannot provide an exact time period but when there is further discussion and possible changes I've marked you down as someone to notify regarding this. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Regards, 

Corey

0 Kudos