cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Start - not able to move forward after import of data

Quick Start - not able to move forward after import of data

I imported the data set in the Quick Start - the import step shows all Green. However I am not able to move forward - unable to figure out what is the issue!

0 Kudos
26 Replies
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

Can you please try to refresh your screen?

In most cases, it can be internet issue.

shaz13
DataRobot Alumni

@kprasad - To be able to Quick Start the project you would have to select the target. You would then see the start button ready to start AutoML. 

If still you dont see it active. Please try and refresh as suggested by @dalilaB above. If this happens often please make sure you use Google Chrome as that is preferable browser. 

Feel free to reach out if you are still having problems starting the project. Thanks

hi @kprasad the only thing I will add here is that if you are working on an unsupervised learning project, either clustering or anomaly detection, you do not need to select a target variable.  You can click on a button called 'no target' right under the box where you are supposed to enter the target name and move forward from there. 

I am also having problems being able to click on the Start. Refreshing does not seem to do anything. Also, can we be recommended a sample data file to practice on?

0 Kudos
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

What type of dataset would you like, or what would you like to do (Cluster or Classify)?

0 Kudos

zsfeinsteinyahoocom_0-1657209575156.png

0 Kudos

Actually neither as the picture hopefully shows how I am starting with a simple regression. My Dependent or Response variable here is OrderWeight - and it is a continuous/numeric field. One idea that I am thinking could be the culprit here is the InvoiceDate field. Typically when it is read in via Praxata it sees it as a string field to be cast as Date in one of the Praxata steps. I think that the date was autodetected here shortly after reading in the .csv. Am thinking maybe that the model is waiting for me to absolutely declare it as Date??? but just an idea.

0 Kudos
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

The reason it is not going because it is assuming it is a time-series regression model so, click on automated time series, and follow the steps.   Please see further help in here

0 Kudos
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

If it is a simple Regression, just remove the date from What is the primary date , and then the Start button will become responsive.

0 Kudos