cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Start - not able to move forward after import of data

Quick Start - not able to move forward after import of data

I imported the data set in the Quick Start - the import step shows all Green. However I am not able to move forward - unable to figure out what is the issue!

0 Kudos
26 Replies
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

I just checked and you do have premium Subscription to DRU.  Please take advantage of it, as the courses are hands on.

0 Kudos

I completely agree that doing the DRU courses will be very valuable. A problem that I am having is with some of the basic or beginning labs:

zsfeinsteinyahoocom_0-1657336134294.png

This is very early in the instructions.

Even my graph in the upper-right is different from the instructions:

zsfeinsteinyahoocom_1-1657336191458.png

The following snapshot of the Time-Aware modeling sets the Default prediction window to 7 days. I set it to 30 per the instructions and receive the following error:

zsfeinsteinyahoocom_3-1657336371557.png

I still get the same error when setting the window to 7 days instead of 30.

zsfeinsteinyahoocom_2-1657336268643.png

I normally would not care a lot about minor differences especially with different versions, but I worry how difficult it will be to follow the lessons after even having problems with the  early ones. Am currently thinking instructor-led courses may be an ideal solution? Please advise on the best strategy, and this is a summary of why I wish to try and bypass some of the DRU offerings. Please let me know if or if not this is the correct forum for discussing such issues.

0 Kudos

NEVER MIND - I THINK I FIGURED WHAT I DID INCORRECTLY - Tring to delete my previous message

0 Kudos
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

zsfeinstein@yahoo.com would you like me to delete the previous 2 posts (the one about DRU feedback and the one saying you are trying to delete it)? Not suggesting to do so, but if you'd like me to, I'd be happy to.

0 Kudos

Yes please delete them if it is easy enough for you. I apologize for not continuing to push myself enough.

0 Kudos
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

Because you have premium option, you can also choose instructor led classes.

You can take the instructor-led DataRobot AutoML I class ( https://university.datarobot.com/automl-i ) to get a foundation to use the platform for conventional or standard machine learning modeling and then take the instructor-led Time Series Modelling class ( https://university.datarobot.com/datarobot-time-series-modeling ) to understand how to use it for Time Series problems and determine which is more applicable to your specific use-case.

The courses also cover how to define the appropriate unit of analysis and target, as well as how to look out for target leakage and many other relevant topics to help you conduct successful projects with the DataRobot platform.

0 Kudos