Depending on the type of trial provisioned, you will have a number of days or number of credits remaining before your trial account moves into a read-only status.
How do you know where to find the amount of time or credits remaining?
- In the AI Cloud Platform Trial, click the DataRobot logo in the top left-hand corner to be directed to the AI Cloud Platform Home.
- Highlighted below, you will see the allotted time or credits remaining in your trial.
- Below: Example of a credit balance
- Below: Example of days remaining
Trial Expiration: Now what?
If you have received a notification that you are out of credits or that your trial has expired, your account is now read-only. Here are your options to regain access:
- Credits-based users can swipe their credit card to purchase more credits (read more about purchasing here)
- Time-based users can request a one-time extension or speak with someone about their use case to get more time
Once you regain access, your account will be enabled and you will be able to pick up right where you left off.
If you have additional questions regarding your length of trial or if you’d like an extension, please reach out to email@example.com or leave a comment on this community post and I’ll follow-up with you to give you additional information.