cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

datarobot run failure

bushidocommerce
Blue LED

getting error as 

Automation limit reached during the run of the Flow. Daily limit is 25 with actual count 25; weekly limit is 175 with actual count 25; monthly limit is 650 with actual count 25. Important: note that limits are shared per Group in a tenant.

screencapture-k8s-trial-paxata-domain-drauth-2021-06-08-21_04_41.png

need help to setup a project and run successfully 

@gonzo 

1 Reply
akshay
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hello,

It looks like you have reached the maximum of running 25 chores for the day which is our default setting on the trial tenant. The guard rails for APF for users in your tenant is as follows : Daily 25 chores, Weekly 175 chores and Monthly 650 chores. The daily limit will be reset to zero for users in your tenant by tomorrow and you should be able to create your flow then.

Please note that one APF might have 25 chores on its own, depending on the number of dependencies. Can I get a better understanding of what your use case is with respect to APF, this will help me guide you to use the APF in an optimal manner.

Please do note that the guardrail applies across all users for your tenant. I hope this helps! Please do let me know if you have any follow up questions regarding the same.

Thank You,

Akshay