cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing from Paxata Into AI Trial

justai
Image Sensor

Hi I'm working with the Trial ML and Paxata pieces. I've worked separately with Paxata to prep data and I have also worked with the Auto ML piece by directly uploading a local .csv file. I would like to demonstrate for someone who Paxata-based projects can easily be made available for use with the ML piece but that does not seem to be readily available. I've attempted a number of things such as setting permissions on Paxata data in an attempt to get the ML Trial to "See" the data. I've also attempted to refer to the Data Catalogue from the ML Trial though can't seem to make that linkage. Obviously being able to prep data and then have it appear for use with ML is desireable. I've tried adding data sources thinking that I could get Paxata data to show up but there is pointer to my Trial Paxata space. This seems like something that should basically work with almost no effort but perhaps because I'm a trial perhaps this isn't available ? Thanks for your help. Best

4 Replies
Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @justai - I chatted a bit with the team and it seems the best course of action for you will be to create a ticket. They will be able to help make sure your environment is configured to enable what you're looking to do.
Please email support@datarobot.com with all your information here.
And let me know if you need more from me, or if you'd like me to create the ticket on your behalf.

- linda

0 Kudos
justai
Image Sensor

Thanks,  I'll send an email. So just so I'll understand.- this is a function of the Trial account vs normal account ? At this point, I can continue to work separately in the two services and operate under the assumption that in a regular account that one could refer directly to Paxdata resources from the ML solution. Unless I've misunderstood something. Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Sorry for the delay in answering.

From Data Prep (Paxata), you can export to and import from DataRobot AI Catalog..
Also, Trial and Enterprise instances do have different default configurations. DR Support teams etc do provisioning post sale to set up additional enterprise settings.

Does that explain it??

0 Kudos
justai
Image Sensor

Thanks, Good to know that it's a function of the trial environments. I'll contact support as being able to show a convenient workflow between Paxdata and Data Robot is a very important use case. Thanks,