cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to trial app

kaushal
Blue LED

Unable to login to trial app

Hi, I am unable to login into trial app. I tried multiple times and even waited for couple of hours but did not receive any email. Can you please help.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're looking into this @kaushal . Are you seeing an error page etc that you can share with us? 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Kaushal, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for help regarding logging into your AI Cloud Platform. After looking deeper into your email that you provided, I am not seeing that you have created your account. I will have you follow these steps to set-up your account: 

Using a Google Chrome web browser, go to the link https://www.datarobot.com/trial/ to: 

• Create your free trial account.
  • Verify your email.
  • Utilize the free trial through app2.datarobot.com. 

If you have any additional questions after following these steps, please reply back in this post.  

Regards, 

Corey Yant

0 Kudos

Hi Corey,

I followed the steps provided to create an account using Google Chrome. Since the UI page was not accepting a gmail id as email id, so provided a business id. After completing step1 i got a thank you message, but did not get any email to verify my account. I did check the junk folders as well, but there was nothing there.

Attachment - screenshot after registration.Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 9.04.57 AM.png

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Kaushal, 

To make sure that you aren't putting out your email for the world to see, could you share your business e-mail to trial-support@datarobot.com and I will help get you all set-up from there?