cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't continue on trial

Highlighted
Image Sensor
Hi, In the ML Development part of trial, I uploaded my data and selected the prediction column. When I press the Start button it directs me to partitioning part of advanced options. Even I tried many other options I can not continue on trial. Is it about some restrictions on demo platform? Could you help me?
8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Abdulkadir - sorry you're having problems! A couple of quick questions while we figure this out: 

- do you see any messages while doing this? If yes, what is shown?

- have you tried the datasets provided with the in-app use cases? Do those work for you? If you haven't, could you try one out and let us know?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Image Sensor
Hi, There is no message, just directing me to advanced options->Partitioning part of the screen and Partitioning is highlighted in red. I also tried other datasets provided.like Detect Credit Card Transaction Fraud which uses Pathfinder_Training_Transaction-Fraud.csv. But the result is the same. Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blue LED

Hi,

Once you click the Start button, do you see the activity on the right panel regarding analysis of the dataset and progress of the model ranking process?

Would be very helpful if you could attach some screenshots of the pages that you are seeing. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Image Sensor

Hi, 

When I click the start button there is no activity on the right panel.
I've uploaded my screen video.

Thanks.. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blue LED

Thanks. That is weird. I was able to click start on that same dataset without issues. Could you try a couple of things

1. creating a fresh project via the ML Development option 

ss1.png

ss2.png 

2. Opening the Developer Tools for your browser and sharing what you see in the Console logs (in case there are any errors) 

3. Trying this scenario from an Incognito mode browser window to eliminate any issues due to browser side UI caching

Highlighted
Image Sensor

Thanks @jeetu.kukreja1 

In developer tools console log there were some errors. I tried it on another browser and it worked.

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

@Abdulkadir oh! what browser were you using, and what are you using now? in general, DataRobot should be run on Chrome; were you not on Chrome? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Image Sensor

I was working on chrome. Then I switched to Edge and it worked.