Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi Abdulkadir - sorry you're having problems! A couple of quick questions while we figure this out:
- do you see any messages while doing this? If yes, what is shown?
- have you tried the datasets provided with the in-app use cases? Do those work for you? If you haven't, could you try one out and let us know?
Once you click the Start button, do you see the activity on the right panel regarding analysis of the dataset and progress of the model ranking process?
Would be very helpful if you could attach some screenshots of the pages that you are seeing.
Thanks. That is weird. I was able to click start on that same dataset without issues. Could you try a couple of things
1. creating a fresh project via the ML Development option
2. Opening the Developer Tools for your browser and sharing what you see in the Console logs (in case there are any errors)
3. Trying this scenario from an Incognito mode browser window to eliminate any issues due to browser side UI caching