Can't start trial

Highlighted
Blue LED
Hi! I submitted a trial request several times over the course of a month, but received no response. I sent a request from the site, as well as by e-mail to trial-team@datarobot.com. I don't know why I can't access the trial... Could you please help me?
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Kovalkov - Sorry you haven’t been able to get started. The team is looking into your request and will get back to you ASAP!

-Linda

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Kovalkov,

There are a number of countries in which we currently don't offer access to the AI Platform Trial. However, I'll happily pass along notice of your interest to our internal teams as we consider where to expand and grow next! 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Blue LED
Hi kfridrick It is a pity that I received this information right here. It's frustrating when a request through a form goes unanswered for a long time. We have a subsidiary that is registered in Norway. Can I get to know and work with the product on behalf of this company?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @kovalkov ,

I understand your frustration about not hearing back from the initial form submission in a timely manner, and for that, I apologize. I'm glad you reached out here and we were able to engage!

As for your subsidiary in Norway, I'm sorry, according to our Legal team, we are limited based on the country from which you're accessing the platform. 

Regards,

Kristin

0 Kudos
Labels