Extend DataRobot Trial - follow up

Highlighted
Blue LED

Hello.

I submitted a request to extend my DataRobot trial a few days ago and I haven't received a response yet. I believe my trial is set to expire this weekend, and I'm in the middle of putting together a time sensitive presentation and could really use the extra time with the tool. I'm not sure how to get in touch with anyone at DataRobot via email, so I hope it's okay I ask this here.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi CocoT20 -

This the a good place for sure.
I'll make sure you get an answer asap.

Stay tuned!

-linda

Highlighted
Blue LED

Thank you @lhaviland 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hey CocoT20,
Thanks for following up here on the community! I replied to your email, but it must have gotten lost in the shuffle, so I'm glad you double-checked here. I have granted your extension, and you're all set until September 25th. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!

Regards,

Kristin

Highlighted
Blue LED

@kfridrick Hi Kristin, as usual the data from my company is terrible and I have been cleaning, replacing and preparing just to be able to upload to data robot and run some analysis. Would like to request an extension of the trial, is this the best place?

Best,

Bruno.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for reaching out here -- it works just fine! I'm glad to hear you're making progress in cleaning your data and understand needing more time. I've gone ahead and granted your first trial extension so you'll be set until October 3rd. Enjoy!

Best,

Kristin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blue LED

Hi Kristin,

quick feedback as always. The fight for organized data keeps flowing.

Thank you so much, I will be in touch.

Best,

Bruno.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blue LED

Hi Kristin @kfridrick ,

Can I have one more extension? It's been a rough couple of weeks ...

0 Kudos
Labels