cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can DataRobot be used to solve unsupervised problems?

0 Kudos
11 Replies

Hi @rick-wheller ,

Can you provide more details about your use case? We have multiple unsupervised methods to detect anomalies built into the platform. Also, many of our blueprints use unsupervised methods (PCA, k-means clustering, etc.) to generate additional information for supervised models (e.g. XGBoost).

Cheers,

Duncan 

anomaly detection, so you’ve answered my question - thank you!

0 Kudos

@rick-wheller No problem! We have isolation forest, one class SVM, and local outlier factor, and some other statistical techniques available.

One quick note: Isolation Forest and double median will perform the fastest on larger datasets. 

Cheers,

Duncan 

I am unable to find a FREE course on DataRobot University on this topic. Can you please direct me to where I can find a tutorial on Unsupervised learning , clustering methods and artifacts related to this, basic intro before I can learn about Anomaly detection.

0 Kudos

Please find information in this link

Hi @ssukavan - Have you had a change to look at the information @dalilaB shared? Does this have what you're looking for? If so, please help others find the best answer by selecting her response as the solution. If not -- what more do you need? I'm sure other members would love to help you out.

Let us know!

Linda

0 Kudos

Its great that I can see documentation on the topic I requested , but dont see the option in my installation. Is it a version issue or a cloud/on-prem issue. Ours is an on-prem installation.

ssukavan_0-1649703859101.png

0 Kudos
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

What version on Prem do you have?  If you have cloud-based DataRobot than you should see it.

0 Kudos

7.2 is the on-prem version we have

0 Kudos