Student/Academic License For Eureqa

Highlighted

Hi,

The Eureqa desktop application used to be available for free to students to experiment with. I believe that exposing students to (and making them used to or even dependent on) specific software makes them more inclined to request these same tools from their employers or use them in their own businesses.

As a result, I was curious if there is a plan to make Eureqa (not necessarily in the cloud, but as a desktop application) available to students and teachers again?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Data Scientist
Data Scientist

Hi @Systemtechniker 

You can request an academic license here.  I am not sure about plans regarding a desktop application, but I an ask around for you. 

Thanks for posting!

Emily

Highlighted

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your quick response. Is there a way to use the software as a student past the 30 days demo period (without reinstalling it on a different machine)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Data Scientist
Data Scientist

Hi Systemtechniker, 

Unfortunately, we no longer give out permanent academic licenses. If you want to continue long term use then you can try joining the academic program within DataRobot or purchase the full software.  

Here is a link to more information about joining our academic program.

I hope this helps,

Emily

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blue LED

Hi Emily,

I have tried to get a quotation for the Eureqa software (since there is no longer an academic license), but without success. I never get any response, either from DataRobot or Nutonian channels... Can you point me to the right direction? I'd like to acquire, or at least get a quotation on licenses for Eureqa.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Data Scientist
Data Scientist

Hi guizsantos, 

If you send me your email via private message then I can connect you with someone to speak with  

Edit: nevermind, I found it on your profile.  I will be reaching out shortly. 

Emily