DataRobot Community Data Privacy and Protection

Where can I find the DataRobot privacy policies?

Privacy Policy, Terms of Use

Where can I manage my Privacy settings?

Navigate to My Settings > Preferences > Privacy to both view and change the information settings that others can see about you

Where can I manage my personal information?

Navigate to My Settings > Personal > Personal Information to both view and change your personal information such as your name, your location, biography, Social links, and so forth

Is there a way to stop receiving email from the DataRobot Community?

Yes, there is: Please navigate to My Settings > Personal > Email and check the box, "Don't send me any community emails", and then select Save

Is there a way to download all the information about my account?

Yes, there is: Please navigate to My Settings > Personal > Personal Information. Then scroll down to the section labeled "Downloads". Here you can download a copy of your personal information, and any content you have submitted to the community.

How can I delete my community account?

Please note that if you close your account, a number of things will happen and the following will be removed:

• All of your personal information in My Settings > Personal > Personal Information
  • Badges
  • Any community training progress
  • Support-related cases
  • Any of your content or engagement (posts, solutions, kudos, stars) will be associated with an anonymous account (not your account)
  • Your community user name will be deleted (but become available to another new member.)

Please note that this is a Permanent action. If you then wish to re-join, you will need to sign up again, and none of your previous information can be retrieved or restored. 

Please email us at community@datarobot.com. We will then close your account and notify you of the closure.

Version history
Last update:
‎09-28-2022 10:55 AM
Updated by: