I would like to deploy a DataRobot learning model using the API (Python).
In the documentation, I saw the function create_from_learning_model.
This function has the following parameters :
But there is no parameters for :
- Set association ID and enable target monitoring
- Enable feature drift tracking
- Enable prediction rows storage for challenger analysis
- Enable automatic actuals feedback for time series models
- Track attributes for segmented analysis of training data and predictions
- Settings monitoring (drift metric, drift threshold, accuracy metric, accuracy threshold ...)
Furthermore, there is no functions to submit retraining data.
In a mature project, it's essential to be able to automate all this without using the UI. For instance, if I want to retrain a model every week, I will have to upload by hand the new training data set using the UI ?
Will the access to all these settings be available soon?
Another question : is it possible to duplicate an existing deployment ?