cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry About Availability of DataRobot's Chatbot Solution

Inquiry About Availability of DataRobot's Chatbot Solution

Dear DataRobot Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the availability of your chatbot solution. As an AI enthusiast and professional, I have been closely following the developments in the field of artificial intelligence, and I am particularly interested in your company's cutting-edge products and services.

Having read about your advanced AI-driven predictive analytics platforms, I am keen to learn more about your chatbot offerings. Specifically, I would appreciate if you could provide information on the following:

When is the official release date of your chatbot solution, if it hasn't been released already?
What are the key features and functionalities of your chatbot?
Are there any industry-specific or use-case focused versions of the chatbot available?
Can you share any details about the pricing and support options for your chatbot solution?
I understand that you may have a busy schedule, but any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. If you have any relevant resources or documentation that you could share, please do not hesitate to include them in your response.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I am looking forward to learning more about your chatbot solution.

Best regards,

Dr. Youness El Hamzaoui

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies