Eureqa Tutorial, part 1 of 2

Originally posted on 11/16/09

----------

Eureqa is a software tool for detecting hidden mathematical relationships within data. This tutorial demonstrates how to perform your own searches with Eureqa, giving a brief overview of how to enter and smooth your data, configure the search settings, initiate the search, and finally view and interpret the solution statistics. You will learn how to use Eureqa to identify the simplest mathematical formula to model a pendulum’s angle as a function of time.

Continue to part 2 of the tutorial.

Labels (1)
Comments
Computer Board

Hi, I am a scientist for a small private research company.  I would like to occasionally use Eureqa for exploratory modeling.  What are my options for purchasing a copy or otherwise gaining access?

We have plenty of computing power onsite, so I would prefer a local instantiation. It is also possible that the company would be interested in a single, shareable 'check-out' type license.  If you do that kind of thing, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jamie

Computer Board

I am a researcher at a university. We had used the academic license of Eureqa for years. Upon trying to renew my most recent license, I learned that Eureqa is now part of DataRobot. Are academic licenses still available? Or at least academic discounts on Eureqa licenses? We would really like to use the software again.

Thank you

Data Scientist
Data Scientist

Hi @reknilt 

You can request an academic license here.

Emily

Computer Board

@emily 

Excellent, thank you so much.

Snap Circuit

Hello, 

I am a researcher at a university. For my research, I wanted to try out Eureqa to see if I could find out some underlying physical laws of my data.
I downloaded the trial version, but didn’t get to use it during my trial period very much. Since my trial version is now over, I am considering to purchase a license.
I contacted the sales department, but they advised me to ask for help here in this section.

In some comments, I saw that the academic license is recommended. Could you please give me some more details about the pricing of the licenses?

Please advice me in this regard. 

Thank you!

Computer Board

Hello,

From where I can download Eureqa? I am unable to find its link. Any kid of help is appreciated.

Community Team
Community Team

Hello msikram -

You can request an academic license here.

- linda

Jumper Wires

Hi,

I can't find the download link of Eureqa on the website https://www.datarobot.com/nutonian/. Is anyone can help? I will appreciate for your help ! 

Jumper Wires

Hello

I am a university student. I need eureqa software to analyze the data for my dissertation. How can I download it?

thank you

Community Team
Community Team

Hi @Lxnan123 and @mehdi 

We no longer support providing academic licenses for Eureqa and just recently closed the portal, which is the link you mention that isn’t working. Very sorry for the confusion.

The DataRobot platform includes all the power of Eureqa. If you’d like to test that out, you can request access to AI Platform Trial to see how Eureqa (and all of DataRobot) works. Requests for trial access can be made at https://www.datarobot.com/trial/.
- linda

Jumper Wires

Hi, @lhaviland 

So, is there any way I can buy Eureqa if I'm willing to pay for it?

Community Team
Community Team

HI @Lxnan123 - Please reach out to DataRobot for info, demos, sales etc, here. Thanks!

Computer Board

Hello,

the link for the academic license is no longer working. I use it once and got this number NUT201003-1363-66121, but never got the license.

best regards

Version history
Revision #:
12 of 12
Last update:
‎12-16-2019 12:03 PM
Updated by: