cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataRobot University & Academic Licence

Jun_Taka
Image Sensor

DataRobot University & Academic Licence

I have a student friend who wants to study machine learning.
I would like to recommend him to learn with DataRobot.

I think there are two things I can suggest, but if you have any other good suggestions, please let me know.

If DataRobot is available with an academic license, I would recommend him to start with DataRobot University free.

If not, I would recommend him to get a subscription to DataRobot University.

Best regards.

3 Replies
JamesLee
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi @Jun

Your friend can get started by signing up for a free trial of the DataRobot platform here — https://www.datarobot.com/trial/

To help learn how the platform works, I'd recommend taking our free starter learning path.

From there, they can get a subscription if they want to continue learning more. Just note that only the Premium subscription includes account access to the DataRobot platform, and the access is only active for the duration of a specific instructor-led class.

There is no separate academic license for students, but faculty can apply for enrollment in our Academic Support Program.

Hope that helps!

hi JamesLee

Thanks for the best introduction!

Also, thanks for the information about Academic Support Program.
Are there other universities that support the Academic Support Program than the ones listed? Or would it be faster to ask his university in the US?

0 Kudos
JamesLee
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

There are definitely other universities in the program. I don't know the full list of schools that we can share, but one of his university's faculty members could email asp@datarobot.com to ask.