FAQ: Accessing Community, University, Pathfinder, or Trial

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ: Accessing Community, University, Pathfinder, or Trial

All of the following DataRobot services are accessible from the same account credentials (i.e., user profile/identity):

If you are a DataRobot Managed AI Cloud or On-premise user, you will need to sign up separately to access these services. Then, using that new account you will be able to access all of these services. 

To determine if you are a DataRobot Managed AI Cloud and On-premise customer, click the ? menu in-app and look for the Enterprise Support section:

jeetukukreja_0-1631225395470.png

If you don’t see that section in the menu, then you are a DataRobot AI Cloud Platform Trial user and will use your trial account credentials when accessing the other DataRobot services (listed above).

Below are some common issues you may encounter when logging into these services and steps for troubleshooting.

Can’t sign into DataRobot Community, DataRobot University, or DataRobot Pathfinder with my DataRobot username and password

• Did you sign up for these services using the “Sign up with Google” option? (1) If so, try signing in with the “Sign in with Google” option.
jeetukukreja_1-1631225395508.png
  • Did you sign up for these services using the username/password option? (2)  If you’re not sure, you can request a password reset.

jeetukukreja_3-1631225946203.png If you receive a password reset email it means that you did sign up using the username/password option. You should continue with the password reset to enable access. If you do not receive a password reset email response see the next section of this FAQ.
  • Did you not yet sign up for these services? (Remember, if you’re a Managed AI Cloud or On-premise user, this is a separate account.) You can sign up now using the "Sign Up" option in the related DataRobot service (i.e., Community, University, Pathfinder, Trial).

Did not receive a reset password email for DataRobot Community, DataRobot University, or DataRobot Pathfinder

• Check your email spam folder.
  • You may have signed up for the service using the “Sign up with Google” option. If so, try signing in with the “Sign in with Google” option.
  • You may not have signed up for the service. If so, you can do this now via the "Sign Up" option in the related DataRobot service (i.e., Community, University, Pathfinder, Trial). 

Can’t sign into the DataRobot AI Cloud Platform Trial

• See this post for details on troubleshooting login issues to the AI Cloud Platform Trial.
Labels (2)
Version history
Last update:
Tuesday
Updated by:
Contributors