cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation tokens for use with AI Applications

Authorisation tokens for use with AI Applications

Hello ! Hopefully not a stupid question... I've created a new AI Prediction Application (very cool new feature!) for a simple model. Its URL is https://5e94d2e64d4f5b91fb082307.apps.eu.datarobot.com/ In Settings/Developer I copy the API Key which is of the form NWVhMmUxYWEzOWIzNTgxMjI4OTkzjdsNjNqY2sxVERBb0JlL3FzZUt5TVVhb01z........ I can use the application fine within my logged in browser. However, when non-users try to use the Prediction App, or I try in Incognito mode, one can't sign in with the Auth Token - clicking "Sign In" has no effect. Any ideas please ? Many Thanks dan

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ganeshuvs
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi,

The AI app token is not the same as the API key. 

You can find the token in 2 ways:

1. You can find the token by right-clicking "Open" button -> Copy Link Address from the current applications in the DataRobot app

2. You can find the same link from a share button (in top right) in the launched app in your browser. 

This link is a sharable link containing a token in itself. Please let us know if this helps

View solution in original post

@DanHare Please find the answer in the comment above

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I can't click it either - seems like it may be a bug with the button.

In the mean time, I think you should be able to pass it via the URL and be able to log in, eg.

https://5e94d2e64d4f5b91fb082307.apps.eu.datarobot.com/?token=NWVhMmUxYWEzOWIzNTgxMjI4OTkzMzczOm9jTX...

0 Kudos

Thanks for the attempt, good idea, but sadly it just takes me back to the "Sign in with your Auth token" screen.
0 Kudos

Dan - sorry for your troubles with this! I'm reaching out to our dev/support teams to have a look. Thanks for stepping in, Mike.

ganeshuvs
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi,

The AI app token is not the same as the API key. 

You can find the token in 2 ways:

1. You can find the token by right-clicking "Open" button -> Copy Link Address from the current applications in the DataRobot app

2. You can find the same link from a share button (in top right) in the launched app in your browser. 

This link is a sharable link containing a token in itself. Please let us know if this helps

@DanHare Please find the answer in the comment above

Great, thanks very much ! I appreciate it's new functionality so was a bit confusing - didn't notice the "Share" in the hamburger.
0 Kudos