cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation of CSV File Load

Automation of CSV File Load

I have created a project added a dataset via  local csv file upload  , while automation pf project I am getting error message like <this dataset can not be automated>  kindly let me know how I can automated this.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Inactive
Not applicable

Hi @manu ,

The DataPrep doesn't support automation of local CSV file upload. The main reason being the automation/orchestration engine cannot control or interact with you your local laptop or workstation (it might have been shutdown compared to centrally available server). You could upload the file to an SFTP server or Network Share mount (NAS connector) which will allow you to automate successfully (other alternatives are S3 bucket or ADLS Storage depending on your cloud flavor). 

I hope this helps.

With Best Regards

Sudheer Kumar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Inactive
Not applicable

Hi @manu ,

The DataPrep doesn't support automation of local CSV file upload. The main reason being the automation/orchestration engine cannot control or interact with you your local laptop or workstation (it might have been shutdown compared to centrally available server). You could upload the file to an SFTP server or Network Share mount (NAS connector) which will allow you to automate successfully (other alternatives are S3 bucket or ADLS Storage depending on your cloud flavor). 

I hope this helps.

With Best Regards

Sudheer Kumar

Thank you for the clarification.

0 Kudos