Code of the model

Code of the model

Is it possible to get the underlying code that generates a specific algorithm run by DataRobot, for example as a Python script? It may be useful to replicate the model in a script and apply some desired changes.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
emily
DataRobot Alumni

Hi DaveTheMaster,

You can download an approximation of the model in python with DataRobot Prime.  You can also down the exact version in java in the downloads tab.  Both of these features are available under the predict tab of the model that you want to download. 

This feature is so that you can run the model while not connected to a network, or at very low latency. 

Best,

Emily

View solution in original post

13 Replies
emily
DataRobot Alumni

Hi DaveTheMaster,

You can download an approximation of the model in python with DataRobot Prime.  You can also down the exact version in java in the downloads tab.  Both of these features are available under the predict tab of the model that you want to download. 

This feature is so that you can run the model while not connected to a network, or at very low latency. 

Best,

Emily

Thank you for your colaboration, I would like to ask you where could I find fast & accurate algorithms into the DataRobot plateform. I am trying DataRobot for 14 days, I have only found "RECOMMENDED FOR DEPLOYMENT" . 

Another thing, why I couldn't find DataRobot Prime model

Enclose the picture:

Could you help me please to get FAST & ACCURATE and  DataRobot Prime

Thank you very much for your time

Best regards

Example.png

Hi Dr. Youness, 

I believe we don't use the "Fast & Accurate" tag anymore.  Instead we just have the "recommended for deployment."  This refers to the most accurate non-blender model (because blenders can take longer to run).  This is likely going to give you a model that is fast and accurate. 

We do not offer DataRobot Prime for the free trial.  

Emily

Thank you for your reply

What I have to do to get DataRobot Prime ?

Best!

0 Kudos

You can only get DR Prime models if you purchase the software. 

Emily

0 Kudos

Thank you

Could I know the cost of DataRobot Prime, please?

Once again, thank you very much for your time

Best!

0 Kudos

Doctor Youness, 

We have a flexible pricing strategy that allows you to add functionality as you progress with the platform.  I will introduce you to someone who can get you more details via email.  That way you can get all of your questions about pricing answered 🙂 

Emily

0 Kudos

Thank you so much Emily

email:

eyouness@pampano.unacar.mx

Best!

0 Kudos

Hi Emily

I would like to ask you,  If datarobot can be used to perform interpretation of experimental data into the form as a report?

If the answer is yes, so how?

Thank you very much for your time

Have a great day!

Youness

0 Kudos