cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image embedding information

image embedding information

I built visual AI model.

It was multi-classification model that predict what is number of image like 0,1,2 and 3.

I wanted to understand 'Image embedding' results, but there was no predicted value.

I read docs that 'Image embedding' provide actual and predicted values.

There is only actual value on the embedding map.

If I build multilabel model, it should show probabilities each of numbers(0, 1, 2, 3).

act_pred.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Aha @Cookie  ! I suspect you are looking at the image embeddings _insight_, not the visualization available from the Leaderboard. Can you expand a model on the Leaderboard and see if you see predicted values? 

jenD_0-1653567711870.png

jen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi @cookie_yamyam ... funny story...this functionality launched _today_ (although the docs came out a bit early--sorry!). In any case, can you try again? The prediction values should appear, and if they do not, please let me know!

jen

0 Kudos

Oh! I didn't expect that! X-D

I understand.

I tried, but still same~

Thank you though.

0 Kudos
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

@cookie_yamyam Did you rebuild the project or even just build a new model? Actually, I should ask first, are you on Managed AI Cloud or on-premise? (The deployment was to SaaS only.) 

0 Kudos

I managed on AWS Cloud.

I tried rebuild model and make a new project either, but still same.

0 Kudos
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Aha @Cookie  ! I suspect you are looking at the image embeddings _insight_, not the visualization available from the Leaderboard. Can you expand a model on the Leaderboard and see if you see predicted values? 

jenD_0-1653567711870.png

jen

0 Kudos

And actually @cookie_yamyam , from the investigations I was able to confirm with a developer and it will be fixed ASAP! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, that screen was 'Understanding -> Image embeddings'.

I just wanted to check it is right what I undertand. Don't worry.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Thanks for letting me know. I'll mark this discussion as solved but feel free to reply or open a new one if needed. 🙂
0 Kudos