Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry about Croos-Validadtion

Inquiry about Croos-Validadtion

@ links to members

Thank you very much Ihaviland,

My inquiry is:

I want to use Cross-Validadtion to measure the reliability of a genetic programming algorithm. However, I've a little bit of difficulty how to use cross validation!
Could you explain to me briefly, please, what is about Cross-Validadtion, also if you could share with me some example with solution about cross validation
Awaiting your reply
Thank you Ihaviland for your time
Best regards
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you very much, as I have an academic Licence, I've talked to Dr. William about this issue

All the best for you

Y. El Hamzaoui

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Linda
DataRobot Alumni

Hi @Doctor Youness - happy to try to help!

Here's a community FAQ for how DR does Cross-validation. Are you actively using a DataRobot license? There's a lot of information in the in-app Product Documentation for cross-validation and how to configure it for DataRobot models. (Search the in-app Product Documentation for Data partitioning and validation.)

Otherwise, here's a good reference for you from the AI wiki, Cross-Validation and Stacked Predictions. And these AI Simplified videos: Cross Validation. and Training Sets, Validation Sets, and Holdout Sets.

If you still have questions I wonder if you can clarify exactly what you're looking to understand for your genetic programming alg use case?

linda

0 Kudos

Thank you very much, as I have an academic Licence, I've talked to Dr. William about this issue

All the best for you

Y. El Hamzaoui

0 Kudos