cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Information on Prediction, Classification, and C

Request for Information on Prediction, Classification, and C

Hello DataRobot Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am reaching out to inquire about the latest developments and features within the DataRobot platform, particularly those related to prediction and classification tasks. I am eager to learn about any recent updates, enhancements, or best practices that can help optimize my projects and achieve better results.

Additionally, I would like to know if there is a chatbot feature available within the DataRobot platform. As chatbots are becoming increasingly popular for customer engagement and support, I am interested in understanding how DataRobot can support the creation, training, and deployment of such AI-driven solutions.

I appreciate any information or insights you can share regarding these topics. Your expertise and experiences with the platform will undoubtedly be invaluable to my ongoing work.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing about your experiences and benefiting from your collective knowledge.

Best regards,

Dr. Youness El Hamzaoui

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hi Youness,

I don't have a complete list handy, but there's a team that's continually integrating new models types and strategies in DataRobot's blueprints. A couple recent ones were adding in more sophisticated text embeddings using open-source models like RoBERTa for improving accuracy for use-cases with text features, and clustering strategies for time series forecasting use-cases that train different models for different groups of series. 

For chatbots, our innovation team is actively researching how we can make these easier to tailor and customize. We hope to help customize models for many different generative use-cases also. We have a parallel effort of leveraging generative AI to help data scientists work more efficiently, like integrating the Azure OpenAI Service to help generating data science code based on the active use-case being worked on, and for interpreting modeling insights (here's a demo recording if you haven't seen yet).

Michael