cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time-Series Feature Selection in R Error

GR
Image Sensor

Time-Series Feature Selection in R Error

Does anyone have experience with using the notebook from Advanced Feature Selection with R | DataRobot Community?

Two issues I am having with it:

1. The ListModels function is throwing an error, the traceback is below.

2. I am expecting to run into problems modifying it to work with Time Series projects. So if anybody has advice with feature selection for TS models I would appreciate it.

Error in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) : Protocol "" not supported or disabled in libcurl
curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle)
request_fetch.write_memory(req$output, req$url, handle)
request_fetch(req$output, req$url, handle)
request_perform(req, hu$handle$handle)
(function (url = NULL, config = list(), ..., handle = NULL) { hu <- handle_url(handle, url, ...) req <- request_build("GET", hu$url, as.request(config), ...) ...
do.call(requestMethod, args)
MakeDataRobotRequest(httr::GET, routeString, addUrl = addUrl, returnRawResponse = returnRawResponse, ...)
DataRobotGET(routeString, simplify = FALSE, query = params)
ListModels(project)

Labels (2)
14 Replies
chester
DataRobot Alumni

Hi there! Can you confirm you were able to `ConnectToDataRobot()` and that you used one of your DataRobot projects to get an ID? The curl error usually means a connection issue so I want to make sure the steps before you `ListModels()` are working OK.

0 Kudos

Hi chester. Yes, I can establish a connection and GetProject does pull the correct project into the environment. 

0 Kudos

Hmm, strange. Are you having the same issue with other List functions such as `ListBlueprints()` or is it specific to `ListModels()`?

0 Kudos

ListBlueprints is working as expected. I am using Datarobot package version 2.18

0 Kudos

Thanks for confirming. Just as one more check, are you having this issue with ListModels on different projects as well?

Just tried a few project IDs with ListModels. Good suggestion but still no luck. 

0 Kudos

And these are all time series projects or some non-time series too?

0 Kudos

Correct

0 Kudos

I think you are saying this is only for time series projects? Can you check if it works on a machine learning project for you?

Thanks for answering all these questions! Still just trying to diagnose where the issue might be.

0 Kudos