cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar—What's New with Release 7.0

Linda
Community Team
Community Team

We’re excited to share with you our very first release this year. DataRobot’s Release 7.0 provides innovation across our entire platform through enhancements to all the products and features you know and love. We've improved our Data Prep scoring tools, added image augmentation to Visual AI, introduced customizable compliance reports in AutoML and AutoTS, and added a way to easily compare your forecasting models to ours. In MLOps, we've added the ability to challenge any model built in any language or framework and deployed to any environment.

Join Richard Tomlinson, Senior Director of Product Marketing, for a 45-minute overview of the headline features in Release 7.0 of the DataRobot enterprise AI platform. You will learn about:

• Enhanced Prediction Preparation Tools
  • Customizable Compliance Reports
  • Choosing Your Own Baseline in Automated Time Series
  • Visual AI Image Augmentation
  • MLOps Remote Model Challengers
  • And much more!

Have questions after watching the webinar?

Have questions or comments that you want to ask @RichardT after watching the webinar? Just click Reply (below) and add them here.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
arracadas
Blue LED

Hi Richard,

Great webinar,  where can I find more details about the new Feature Discovery Snowflake Pushdown capability?

Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @arracadas - just a quick response from me (until @RichardT gets a chance to answer): Because this is still a Public Beta feature, there's not a lot of content to point you to, but the community should be getting an article in a couple of weeks. If I remember (and I'll try), I'll @ you when it's published.

Also - thanks for your feedback on the webinar! 

linda

0 Kudos
RichardT
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

@arracadas check out these links and let me know if you've any more questions!

https://www.datarobot.com/blog/datarobot-integrates-feature-discovery-capability-with-snowflake/ 

enjoy!

RichardT
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Also this link is a little more detailed.

0 Kudos