Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataRobot University—Everything You Need to Know

Menzheha
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Linda_0-1642192189013.png

We've created a Getting Started guide to assist with the DataRobot University experience. Included are answers to common questions, information about the available programs, help using the learning portal, and more. You'll find an overview of DataRobot University and its subscription model, and information about  the certifications program. Also, you'll learn how to set up an account, purchase a subscription, and register, cancel, or reschedule sessions.

Okay, how do I become a student?

To become a DataRobot University student, sign in to the learning portal and sign up with your information (steps 1, 2, 3 in the image below). For more information, see the “Accessing DataRobot University (DRU)” topic in the guide.

Linda_1-1642192213476.png

Wait, I’m having login issues

First, make sure you have already signed up for DataRobot University. If that’s all set then please have a look at the FAQ post "Can’t access DataRobot Community or DataRobot University?" which provides detailed troubleshooting steps.

Any questions?

I’ll be watching for your comments on this tip. If you've read the DataRobot University Getting Started guide and stil have questions about the program, please click Reply (below) and ask them here.

Also, if you need assistance signing up or logging in (and the FAQ post didn’t solve the issues), please create a ticket with us by sending an email to dru@datarobot.com. Our team will assist you asap, typically within 24 business hours.

Thank you! Iryna Menzheha

Labels (3)
2 Replies
IraWatt
Laser

Hey @Menzheha, thanks for this article! I wanted to ask are there any other certifications other then citizen data scientist professional level-I? 

0 Kudos
Menzheha
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi Ira, Thanks for being interested in our certification. We have plans to develop level 2 certification, however, it's just the Citizen Data scientist Professional Certification that we're offering right now. 

0 Kudos