Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have we got tours? We sure do!

Cyant_DR
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee
5 0 591

At first glance, you can see that DataRobot is packed with features and loads of ML functionality. Where should you start? What should you click first? And after that? All good questions!

Using feedback provided from other users, we developed several tours to help you get the most out of DataRobot and get to success quickly. We have several more in development now, but these five tours are ready and waiting for you in the AI Cloud Platform Trial today:

• AI Platform Home tour—This tour walks you around the AI Platform Home screen, i.e.., where you land when you first sign in. From here you can choose what to work on first: prepare datasets, build models, or deploy, monitor, and manage your models in production.
  • Learning Dataset Creation tour—In DataRobot Data Prep, this step-by-step tour walks you through key components for making your base dataset ready for Machine Learning.
  • Build AI Models tour—This tour will show you just how fast you can go from importing data to building predictive models. We even throw in a peek at the preparation and insights DataRobot provides along the way.
  • Explore Model Insights tour—This short tour will walk you through how to investigate models you’ve already created in DataRobot and better understand your data.
  • Welcome to AI Catalog tour—The first time you head to the AI Catalog, this quick tour explains how to ingest, store, and prepare your data.

Where can you find these?

We’ve included these tours directly available on DataRobot.com for the platform, and have more on the way.

lhaviland_0-1625597387995.png

Additionally, we’ve baked them directly into the AI Cloud Platform Trial so you can experiment live as you follow along. Log in to your AI Cloud Platform Trial account now to get going! (Don’t have an account yet? Get started here).

I'd love to hear what you think about the tours you try out, and if you have any questions or more tour ideas. You can use the "Comment" button below my post here, or message me in the community, @Cyant_DR . Looking forward to your ideas!

Announcements
Welcome to the DataRobot Community!
We're so happy you're here! If you haven't already, check out helpful tips for navigating through the community, as well as guidelines to keep in mind while you're sharing and learning along with the rest of us.

Just getting started using the AI Platform Trial? Have a look at these basics and FAQs.

DataRobot Release 7.2 Is Here!
Learn about changes in DataRobot Release 7.2. Make sure to register and join the AI Cloud Launch Event on September 23rd. And, if you have questions about the release, ask them right here!