cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Issues Logging into your AI Cloud Platform Trial?

kfridrick
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

You’ve signed up for an AI Cloud Platform Trial but barely dipped your toes in before life happened and you had to navigate away. Now, you’re ready to dive back in, but can’t remember how to login. You head to the DataRobot website but the only mention of AI Cloud Platform Trial is for new users to sign up. What do you do now? I’ve got you covered. 

I signed up but haven’t logged in to my trial account yet

Within seconds of submitting your trial request you’ll receive an email with a verification link to log in for the first time. You must complete this step before heading to the regular login page or you won’t have a valid trial account. Don’t see the email? Check your spam folder - if it’s not there, reach out to us.

I’ve logged into my trial account before, but how do I log in again? 

• From the DataRobot website, click Free Trial in the upper right-hand corner. At the bottom of the signup form (shown below), you’ll see the text “Already have a DataRobot Account? Login->.” 
    Linda_0-1631224661330.png

Click Login -> and you will be redirected to the login screen.
  • Or, head to app2.datarobot.com (this is the trial site) and bookmark that URL for all subsequent logins.

Okay, I found the login screen, but now I’m having login issues

First, make sure you signed up for a trial and verified your email address as listed in the steps above. If you did, during that process you either:

• signed in with Google (1), or
  • used your email address as your username and created a password of your choice (2).

kfridrick_1-1631223151391.png

If you can’t remember which, we recommend trying both and one should work. If neither works, follow the “Forgot Password?" reset prompt and check your email for next steps (make sure to check your spam folder).

kfridrick_2-1631223151423.pngThanks, but I’m still having login issues

Reach out to us at trial-support@datarobot.com with a description and screenshot of what you’re experiencing, and a team member will get you unblocked ASAP!

Important Note: The DataRobot Platform (and AI Cloud Platform Trial) are optimized for the Google Chrome web browser, and other browsers are not fully supported. As a result, certain features may not work as expected on other browsers. To get the best experience, we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome. 

Labels (2)
0 Replies