Are you ready to experience the power of AI? Before you jump into the wonderful world of model building and data insights, you’ll need to make sure to properly prep your data.
Follow these dataset requirements to put your project on the fast-track to success.
- Supported file types: .csv, .tsv, .dsv, .xls, .xlsx, .sas7bdat, .geojson, .gz, .bz2, .tar, .tgz, .zip
- Supported variable types: numeric, categorical, boolean, text, date, currency, percentage, length, and image
- Maximum dataset size: 200 MB
- Minimum rows allowed: 20
If you need a reminder, you can find it here under the AI Cloud Platform Trial new project page.
Keep in mind:
- Datasets containing the following categories of data are prohibited:
- Data regulated by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, or other financial account numbers or credentials
- Information regulated by the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Social security numbers, driver’s license numbers or other government ID numbers
- Sensitive personal data (as defined under the E.U. General Data Protection Regulation)
- Personal data of individuals under 16 years old
- Information subject to regulation or protection under the U.S. Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act or similar foreign or domestic laws
Need more info on dataset parameters for AI Cloud Platform Trial? Head on over to the documentation. Hope this helps you make sure your data and dataset are ready for modeling in DataRobot!