cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete an existing Data Connection

Delete an existing Data Connection

Hello I defined two Data connections to my Snowflake database from Datarobot. Plz see screenshot. May I know how can I delete one of them.

thanksScreen Shot 2021-07-15 at 4.46.22 PM.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Linda
DataRobot Alumni

Hi @Jayant - Have you had a look at the in-app platform doc for deleting data connections? If there are no dependencies on the data source, you should be able to select the connection and delete, similar to this:

lhaviland_0-1626437965723.png

Are you able to select the connection (under Data Connections, from your profile) and then select Delete?

linda

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Linda
DataRobot Alumni

Hi @Jayant - Have you had a look at the in-app platform doc for deleting data connections? If there are no dependencies on the data source, you should be able to select the connection and delete, similar to this:

lhaviland_0-1626437965723.png

Are you able to select the connection (under Data Connections, from your profile) and then select Delete?

linda

0 Kudos

Appreciate your response. It works. 

One more question I have, why does it create a new connection each time whenever I want to make a new deployment and define. anew job to make predictions. Plz see screenshot. Can you kindly help?Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 3.24.58 PM.png

Hi @Jayant I’ve heard you were able to get help for this and believe you’re all set for now. If something else pops up, please let us know. Happy modeling!

linda

0 Kudos