cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I acquire a free trial for Eureqa in Datarobot?

teotimagorres
Image Sensor

I tried many times to access Eureqa in Datarobot but I can not open the Datarobot software. Please help me to acquire the Eureqa in Datarobot since I am writing my research paper now. I have been using Eureqa in my research paper. Two of my research paper was accepted for publication by an international journal and I wrote that Eureqa is the software I am using in modeling the human population. 

Thank you and more power to Datarobot

Teotima

Labels (1)
12 Replies
Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @teotimagorres - have you had a chance to check out the Eureqa blueprints in the AI Platform trial? You can use various advanced tuning configurations to customize Eureqa models. According to the documentation, "You can tune your Eureqa models by modifying building blocks, customizing the target expression, and modifying other model parameters, such as support for building blocks, error metrics, row weighting, and data splitting."

linda

0 Kudos
teotimagorres
Image Sensor

I have signed up for a free trial but after I filled out the form and submitted, I didn't received the confirmation email or link to get the free trial. Could you please help me? 

0 Kudos
Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hey @teotimagorres I'm going to contact you directly to make sure I understand your status. please look for a DM, thanks!

0 Kudos
teotimagorres
Image Sensor

hello ! 

Thank you for taking time to read my message. You can contact me through my email address.

Thank you

Teotima

Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @teotimagorres -

You should now have a new "Welcome to the Trial" email in your inbox. Have you seen it?
And, make sure you check out Eureqa blueprints included in the trial and their various advanced tuning settings. 
lhaviland_0-1622118771597.png

If you don't see Eureqa blueprints on your Leaderboard after building models, search the model Repository for "Eureqa."

Hope this helps!

Linda

0 Kudos
teotimagorres
Image Sensor

Hello team

Thank you that I had already receive the "Welcome to the Trial" in my inbox. But I meet a problems;

1. I can not sign in when I sign in my Datarobot trial account.

2. when I try to sign in the reply mark as "invalid state"

3. When I try to create an account using my previous email ad the reply mark as " The account already exist sign in directly" but when I sign,  the reply mark as " Sign in failed, Please check your email address and sign in again "

4. I tried many times to sign in and I change the password so that I can sign in my datarobot trial account but still I cannot open my account

Can I change my email address that was used in my previous Datarobot  trial account . Can I used my personal email address so that I can create my new Datarobot trial account? So that I can use the Eureqa software? Please help me on how to solve this problem.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Teotima

0 Kudos
Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Ah okay, Sorry you're having issue signing in. I'll forward this directly to the Trial team. Stay tuned!

Linda

0 Kudos
teotimagorres
Image Sensor

Thank you for the datarobot team. I had already get access to the free trial of Eureqa. But I have concern after running the software, I did not viewed a model or equation. How can I view a model or equation after running the software? 

Thank you

Best

Teotima

Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi - You can find information for Eureqa models in the Platform Documentation - check here (for Trial).

There are two ways to find the formula (labeled in the below screenshot):
A - See the formula displayed at the top of the Eureqa Model tab.
B - From the Eureqa Models tab you can select to export the model. The exported information will contain the formula as well as additional information like how to generate high cardinality and text features, etc.

lhaviland_0-1622224649556.png

linda

0 Kudos
Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hey @teotimagorres I know someone from our team replied via email — please let me know if you haven’t seen that email. Hoping you're moving forward with Eureqa blueprints in the trial.

linda

0 Kudos
alirezazb
Blue LED

Hi thanks.unfortunetly, i have the same problem. I just got the trial email and i signed in. However, I searched Eureqa but I cannot find the model for prediction. I am wondering if you please help me in this matter. 

0 Kudos
Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @alirezazb - looks like I answered you over here. Please let us know if you're all set now. thanks!

0 Kudos