cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some changes you'll see today. How do they look??

Linda
Community Team
Community Team
3 2 824

lhaviland_0-1626348046409.png

Another week, another update!

Today, we started—and completed—the reorganization tasks promised in last week's update. Leveraging community member feedback and some internal testing, these changes should make it easier to locate information and understand what's available. 

Here's what we did:

• Moved all content from the (6) individual boards under Ask > Data Prep directly to Data Prep, and then removed the empty boards. You can now ask and find any Data Prep questions in that single Data Prep board. Simple right? 
  • Archived Read > Eureqa Academic, which contained content related to the Eureqa Academic which is no longer supported. Eureqa models are fully integrated within the DataRobot platform. Look to the in-app platform documentation for help and guidance on their use.

Also, as promised in that same update, today we're excited to announce that we've rolled out a new blog: Tip of the Day (under the Read category). With this new program, you'll get useful advice and insights to help you get the most out the DataRobot platform and AI Platform Trial. Let us know your favorite tips and if you have some to share!

lhaviland_0-1626348517966.png

Okay, I think that covers it. As always, let us know what you'd else you'd like to see in your DataRobot Community, and what more we can be doing to help you get fast, easy help.

See you in the community!

- Community team

2 Comments
IraWatt
Linear Actuator

Hi @Linda, great to see the updates, very much like the Tip of the Day feature!

One thing I'd love to add to the DataRobot Community is the addition of a dedicated 'ideas' section. I think it would really help organise the process of proposing and feeding back ideas to improve the platform/community/ect... 

Many thanks,

Ira 

Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @IraWatt - Thank you for your feedback! 

Collecting "ideas" on products and features is one of several new programs we're kicking around. I can't speak more to this right now as we're actively working on the community roadmap, look for more information in upcoming newsletters and community updates.

More ideas and feedback? Keep it coming

thanks

Linda

Announcements
Welcome to the DataRobot Community!
We're so happy you're here! If you haven't already, check out helpful tips for navigating through the community, as well as guidelines to keep in mind while you're sharing and learning along with the rest of us. Have a look at the latest community newsletter.

Just getting started using the AI Cloud Platform Trial? Have a look at these basics and FAQs.

DataRobot Release 7.2 Is Here!
Learn about changes in DataRobot Release 7.2. You can learn more about AI Cloud and DataRobot 7.2 in the recent AI Cloud Launch Event. And, if you have questions about the release, ask them right here!