cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's 2022: What are your favorite AI/ML learning resources?

Linda
DataRobot Alumni

It's 2022: What are your favorite AI/ML learning resources?

Hi all! Almost 1 year ago @zmarkan posted his favorite resources for learning about AI, ML, and general data science. (You can check them out here.)

Let's get that list updated for 2022.

• What are some of your favorite resources?
  • Have some resources for beginners who are just getting started?
  • How about resources for experts, to keep them on top of trends and tech?

Please share your ideas with other Community members. And maybe you'll get some cool new resources in return.

Thanks!

- Linda

7 Replies

In no particular order:

• Favourite online courses: DataRobot University (best place to learn about AutoML, for all ability levels)
  • Favourite Book: Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras & TensorFlow (Very nice book for beginners, good if you know a little bit of code and don't want to get bogged down in maths) 
  • Favourite place to keep up with trends: Maybe Kaggle/Linkedin (if anyone knows any better places then these I'm open to suggestions : D  )   

I second IraWatt's choice on DataRobot University. However, as far as resources are concerned, I am such an avid advocate for using Google. This is to say that my resource is not a specific website per se, but the culmination of efforts submitted by countless people from all levels.

Yes, there is no typo & this isn't to be cliche XD. The amount of perspectives on Google, is enough to get someone to understand nuclear physics from scratch given the willigness to read through them.

Though I have consistently come across some people/websites that I feel have some content worth coming back to some of which are:

- machinelearningmastery (Website)

- KDNuggets (Website)

- Cassie Kozyrkov (Person - Godly ability to simplify complex concepts)

- Lex Fridman (Person - Great courses on the basics of ML & DL)

Hey nice to see you here @DREnthusiast !

Thanks for chiming in with your resources. Also, I'm definitely going to check out Cassie Kozyrkov and Lex Fridman since they seem like they'd be helpful to pre-beginner/pre-novice me 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

0 Kudos

@IraWatt great list!

Also you made a lot of new friends on the hard-working DataRobot University team 🙂 I'm know they're very happy to get (unsolicited!) feedback for their hard work!

• Favourite online courses: DataRobot University (best place to learn about AutoML, for all ability levels)

Thank you for sharing you resources! 

KatandraBot
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

More business value orientated: https://emerj.com/artificial-intelligence-podcast/

For reviewing old topics I like the book Hands On Machine Learning

For new topics I subscribe to the Data Science Weekly newsletter. 

For data science I use the following:

- Udemy

- Coursera

- DataRobot University

For inspiration

- Trendhunter (https://www.trendhunter.com/)

- Institute for the Future (https://www.iftf.org/home/)