Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find alpha for Elastic-Net?

FergDo
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Where do I find alpha for Elastic-Net?

Hi,

I am learning data science and running one of the time series DRU labs.

I see the top model as: Elastic-Net Regressor (L2 / Poisson Deviance) with Forecast Distance Modelling

Where do you see the alpha definition for this model in the UI?

I assume I see the coefficients under the tabs Describe>Coefficients tab of the model.

These items together from the model definition. 

Thanks

Fergus

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey @FergDo,

Not quite the same model you were looking at but if you go to Model->describe->blueprints then select the elastic net just before the prediction it should show the alpha value there and also allow you to edit it.

IraWatt_0-1651135786735.png

HTH!

Ira 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hey @FergDo,

Not quite the same model you were looking at but if you go to Model->describe->blueprints then select the elastic net just before the prediction it should show the alpha value there and also allow you to edit it.

IraWatt_0-1651135786735.png

HTH!

Ira 

0 Kudos
dalilaB
DataRobot Alumni

There are 2 ways to find out the alpha setting 

1. under  Evaluate/ Advance setting,  

dalilaB_0-1651166996501.png

2. As shown by my colleague above, under Describe/Blueprint, and then hover over and click on the elastic net box.  You can get information about the elastic net by clicking on DataRobot Model Docs

dalilaB_1-1651167207730.png

Linda
DataRobot Alumni

Hey there @FergDo  - Thank you for posting your question in the Community! Looks like both IraWatt and dalilaB replied with help. Are you set now? When you get a chance, please select the response(s) that helped you move forward (i.e., Accept as Solution) so others can find the right answer easily, OR reply with more info. Thank you!

- Linda

0 Kudos