cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upload a JDBC driver

How do I upload a JDBC driver

Hi,

I created a trial account in order to evaluate what functionality is working and not working with SQreamDB so that we can identify issues, fix them, and certify that DataRobot works well together with SQreamDB.

In order to create a connection to a SQreamDB server I need to upload the SQreamDB JDBC driver. I have read the documentation regarding this, but I'm not able to find how and where in the DataRobot UI I can upload the JDBC driver. It seems like I'm not able to upload a JDBC driver.

Could you assist, please?

Thank you,

Richard
Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
agRobot
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi Richard,

I understand you want to upload the SQreamDB JDBC driver in order to evaluate, test, and certify that DataRobot works well together with SQreamDB. I suggest you reach out to our sales team who can set up a separate POV env to verify this connectivity. Our trial users are using a shared environment, so we do not allow users to upload code that is not certified by our admins. To reach out to sales, you can enter your info into this link: Request a Demo | DataRobot AI Platform . If you still have trouble getting support, please let us know in the community and we'll escalate your request. Thanks.

Regards,

Andrew

0 Kudos