cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oauth Connection to Snowflake

dandev
Image Sensor

Hi Team,

I am trying to Connect Snowflake to DataRobot, where as in snowflake we only allow sso access. I am trying to find tutorial for Datarobot with Snowflake oauth Connection but cannot find any. Can any body please suggest a tutorial link or blog where I can connect datarobot with Snowflake with oauth.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
6 Replies
HajimeO
Community Team
Community Team

@dandev If I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes. We are working to support connecting to Snowflake that is configured with SSO using OAuth. There are no links where we officially state this, though.

dandev
Image Sensor

@HajimeO I am actually looking for oauth setup in datarobot to snowflake. Is that is also under process. If so then can u please share a link which I can show to my client

0 Kudos
doyouevendata
DC Motor

I wanted to propose some alternatives:

1. A service account that is locally authenticated and able to be used for this exercise
  2. A password being set for your account so it could leverage local authentication as well
  3. If neither of these are allowed, one could pull the data out to somewhere else (like a .csv) then upload it to DataRobot.  This could be done manually, or programmatically; using python to query Snowflake data and importing DataRobot's Python SDK to push the data into DataRobot as well.  This is the PUSH option demonstrated at the start of this article: DataRobot & Snowflake: Project Creation
dandev
Image Sensor

Thanks everybody for the help

0 Kudos
HajimeO
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @dandev ,

Unfortunately, Snowflake SSO support is not publicly available yet at this point. We’re actively working on this to make it available later this year. 

Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hey @dandev I know the community is hunting down an answer for you!

dandev
Image Sensor

Hi Team,

I am trying to Connect Snowflake to DataRobot, where as in snowflake we only allow sso access. I am trying to find tutorial for Datarobot with Snowflake oauth Connection but cannot find any. Can any body please suggest a tutorial link or blog where I can connect datarobot with Snowflake with oauth.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)