Ever wanted to plot more than 60 bins in DataRobot's lift chart?
Ever needed to present this graphic with a specific color palette?
Ever required to display more information in the chart due to regulatory reasons?
In this AI Accelerator, we'll leverage popular python packages as well as DataRobot's python client to recreate (and augment) DataRobot's lift chart visualization. The steps demonstrated in the accompanying notebook are:
1. Connecting to DataRobot
2. Creating a DataRobot project
3. Running a single blueprint from the repository
4. Obtaining predictions and actuals
5. Recreating DataRobot’s lift chart
6. Adding customization to the lift chart