cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant add Prediction-Dataset from newly created AI-Catalog

Cant add Prediction-Dataset from newly created AI-Catalog

Hello Datarobot-Support-Team, 

my issue regards the connection Error I receive, when trying to connect to our Azure Database.

To reproduce the error:

I selected my best performing model in the "Model"-tab. 

Predict > Make Prediction > Prediction Datasets > Choose File > AI Catalog

Here, I selected an AI Catalog connection that I have been setting up previously and click on "Use this dataset".

I am now asked for Database connection credentials. 

Either I get an error when trying to type in the correct credentials ("The credential name: xxx-xxx is already in use") or I get refused by the database when trying to use another credential name (what is that I expected).

What bothers me is the fact that I already added the credentials to this AI catalog (right when I created it). It's confusing why I'm being asked for credentials again.

If you need any additional information, don't hesitate contacting me. 

Thanks in advance!

Sven

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi Sven. Is it a dynamic dataset? This would explain why you need credentials. You should, however, be able to select previously entered credentials. You could alternatively enter new credentials, just uncheck the option to save them.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi Sven. Is it a dynamic dataset? This would explain why you need credentials. You should, however, be able to select previously entered credentials. You could alternatively enter new credentials, just uncheck the option to save them.

0 Kudos

Indeed, the dataset is dynamic.

Unchecking the option "Securely save credentials" solved the issue. 
Thank you very much!

0 Kudos