Job Definition

Job Definition

Internal Server Error when i'm trying to create a job definition

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies

@tore.christensen  Thanks for the detailed response and yes you're right JDBC URL starts with `jdbc:databricks:...`  and that's why i'm not able to establish a connection.

@gustavo.lira @andrius-senulis So, what are your thoughts on how we should proceed?

0 Kudos

@shoebkh 

Regarding how to proceed; am I understanding correctly that you are now getting a green connection?

If you have successfully created a "Databricks (Spark)" data connection in the Data Connection UI here: https://app.datarobot.com/classic-account/data-connections

Then you should be able to successfully set up a Job Definition using that connection. 

Just in case I misunderstood something I want to emphasize the correct connection to choose is as seen below marked with a green circle:

torechristensen_0-1717662893117.png

Here is how i got my "correct" jdbc url by the way:

I log in to Databricks, go to my compute cluster configuration, scroll to the buttom for advanced options, click odbc/jdbc and pick the version before 2.6.22

Getting jdbc url detailsGetting jdbc url details

0 Kudos

Thanks, @tore.christensen! The DJBC URL that starts with "spark" was the key I was missing. I was able to establish a connection using the Databricks (Spark) adapter and write back predictions.

0 Kudos