cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No prediction servers found.

No prediction servers found.

HI Everyone

I have been following a UDEMY course on No Code Ai and one of the tools is DATAROBOT. The only problem is I keep getting an error when I am trying to build the application. The error I get is : 

• No prediction servers found. Apps require dedicated prediction servers to generate predictions.

Does anyone know how to solve this or set me on teh straight and narrow if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks

Ed

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Thanks for getting in touch. We're looking into and will be back in touch soon!

0 Kudos

i keep getting the same, i might be doing the same course 🙂
in the course the instructor doesn't register then deploy which I tried and did so many variations and no luck in doing the application part

in the course once the training is complete and the recommended model is selected a 'deploy automodel' button/ link appears which I don't get and what ever I try now if I deploy the datarobot environment isn't recodnised

No one online has a solution

0 Kudos
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hi folks. So it looks like the course was created prior to some product updates that no longer support the course material. We’ve reached out to the course creator to request necessary updates to the course.

The "Automodel' that the instructor shows is no longer present in the product. Our development team is looking into the issue you are experiencing with the prediction serves. Thanks for your patience!

Team - I am having the same issue. Can you please let us know the guide to deploy and also how to fix the prediction server issue?

0 Kudos
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

@swadeshbhushan are you doing the UDEMY course or a trial user? Our team is tracking down the issue ASAP. Any clues help.

0 Kudos
jenD
DataRobot Employee
DataRobot Employee

Hello @Eddster @samkh @swadeshbhushan I've just heard from the development team that the problem has been addressed and you should be able to create apps now. Please give it a try and let me know if you have further troubles. Thanks, again, for letting us know!

0 Kudos